almost 11 weeks
So I finally got something I feel comfortable with to carry Owen in! A month or so ago, I had a carrier I eventually returned - it had way too many clips and straps, and was too hard to get Owen comfortable in...But I still wanted to carry him (or 'wear' him) so I found a local business, The Sling Shack that specializes in 'Baby Wearing' and the owner had a little workshop last week that I went to and she was nice enough to explain everything I ever wanted to know about babywearing and let me try different things out...I ended up buying a Sleepy Wrap, and I LOVE it and so does Owen..we tried it out for the first time today when we took the dogs on a walk....

Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

2 comments:
That is really great! I saw a lady at farmer's market "wearing" her baby today... I thought of you and wondered how the workshop went... obviously well!!
I found your blog off from Kate's. I am so glad that you like the Sleepy Wrap. I am diggin' the blue AND thanks so much for the plug!
Post a Comment