almost 15 weeks
So what happens when you take a group of gamers and HR professionals and put them in the same hotel during their annual conventions?! Well, just a bunch of weirdos!! Us weird HR folks were being hosted at the Hyatt in Dearborn at the same time as the group called Camarilla (they are apparently a group of gamers/role players - an interesting bunch, we saw men in skirts, trolls, vampires and the like. But..this group is also totally down to earth and very giving, their profits all go to a source in need, I heard that last year they donated over $60,000 to charity!!)....needless to say it was a fun past few days in Dearborn. I was attending the annual MI SHRM conference and learned lots of stuff, and met many new people. I did miss my little man a whole lot, but he was safe back at home w/ Dad!! Grandma Ruth also helped out and got Owen to and from daycare each day and Owen had a great time!!
Here is our lttle fam after I got home this evening...I think they missed me too..my men got me two dozen roses, how sweet!! 
Owen is holding his head up so well now!! 
I was a pumping fool while I was gone - craziness!! I left Wed afternoon from work and was gone through today....I wasn't sure how to store my milk while I was gone, I didn't want to use storage bags, since I didn't want them to tear on ice cubes, and taking a million feeding bottles would just take up too much room...so I decided to just use water bottles and a few reg 8 oz baby bottles...check out my stash!!! EIGHTY ounces (I'm quite proud)!!!
Here are some random pics from earlier this week...Owen soo happy in his swing with his hoodie, sucking his thumb...
Hangin out in his Halloween outfit (Jane...this one was either Andy or Lindsey's - can you believe it?!!) 
Here is my little genius reading a book...check out those chubby cheeks (can't beleive the kid can hold his head up with those heavy cheeks weighing his face down!!)
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment