A few months ago, I made the committment to earn a Proffessional in Human Rescources (PHR) certification through the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI).
After three full days of in class training, reading, studying SHRM course materials, and taking practice tests like it was going out of style...
I am proud to report, I've earned my letters!
Though, they're more than just letters you see...they represent: long hours of studying; learning through application of my knowledge at work; dedication and committment to something in addition to my two full time jobs; but most of all, they represent my capabilities both in HR and life in general - I can accomplish anything if I set my mind to it! :)
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

3 comments:
So very proud of you and all your accomplishments! You are fantabulous!!! XOXOXOXO Mom Kole
Great job! You are well on your way to being assertive!! :)
Les: Congrats on your new accomplishment. Quite a feat considering, as you said, you have two full time jobs besides. The HR world is fun and rewarding but can be very challenging and stressful. Enjoy!!
Love you, Aunt Mary
Post a Comment