Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ISO

We have been 'In Search Of' a back-up 'Froggy Buddy' for Owen for awhile now to no avail (we've searched EVERYWHERE - we've googled it, checked ebay, specialty stores, even put a posting on a lost toys website) so we were wondering if anyone out there in blog land might be able to help!

Owen can not and will not fall asleep either at night or for naps without Mr Froggy Buddy and the poor little green guy is getting pretty worn out!

Froggy (or Grrrah as Owen lovingly calls him) is made of a chenille sort-of-ish-kinda fleece fabric. He is shaped like a frog but he is flat (not the kind with the blanket attached to a frog, the entire blanket is a frog) - has a tan belly, tan hands and feet and a tan mouth. See his mug shot below.

We originally received this as a baby shower gift before Owen was born (was purchased at Peeble's) but of course I cut off the tag long before I knew it would become his 'can not live without blankie' so I don't even know the brand name.

I also wanted to note that this little frog is not to be confused with a recently stocked item at Target which is also a dog toy...I was shopping at Target not too long ago and saw it and freaked out - but then found out it had crinkly in the belly along with a squeaky - it is also a bit smaller and not the same fabric.

Anyway, any help or any leads (even as to the brand name) are so very very much appreciated!

0 comments: