Monday, June 7, 2010

Bedtime with Cranky Kids

It was bedtime for Owen, and Sydney was screaming, what to do...

Tried to calm her, she wasn't havin it! It was clear that she needed to eat, NOW!

But that would push Owen's bedtime back too long, and he was TIRED! He was getting agitated with her screaming, so I decided to do a super quick tie up of the sleepy wrap and Sydney was out like a light!



Then I had to figure out how to clean Owen up, get him changed and into his pjs, read him a story and get him in his crib with her strapped to me! I managed just fine and so did he (and sydney too).

It kind of felt like being pregnant again, trying to maneuver around with her on me! She's still asleep and wrapped up tight! Had tried this wrap earlier and she hated it! Think it might be our new best friend!

And one other tidbit about tonight...flashlights on the ceiling and walls + cat + baby = lots of entertainment! :)

0 comments: