Sunday, June 6, 2010

Knock Knock…

Who’s There?!.

That’s right, I want to know who you are!   :)

I'm always curious who reads my blog.  So, a while back I added a tracker,which shows how many visitors, where they're from, etc. But it still doesn't tell me WHO is reading.

So, if you would, leave a comment on this post, I’d love to know who you are!!

7 comments:

Beck said...

Hello! Hello! I am here! :)

Anonymous said...

Of course we are always anxious to see the Kole Chronicles!!

Aunt Jen

Anonymous said...

I'm your biggest fan!
Grandma/Mom Kole :o)

Anonymous said...

Les: I check every few days to see what's new at the Kole's. Love all the pics and dialog. You do such a great job. Love ya, Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

I've been a fan since the baby bjorn story:)

The Husted Family said...

I read your blog from time to time.

Anonymous said...

I love to read about two of my favorite little people!!

Karla